Sunday, September 13, 2020

Christmas Glimmer Card

 I hope everyone had a great weekend!  I got to spend some time in my craft room and finally finished another Christmas card!  The weather here has been so nice it is hard to stay inside.  I used Heartfelt Creations Snowy Pines Collection again for this card along with some of their Decorative Royale Square & Circle Dies.  It is a 6"x 6" shutter fold card.  I really like this type of card.



I made this card which was in their gallery for inspiration.  After I stamped, colored and die cut the pine cone I used some 3D Lacquer on it with some crystal glitter.  I also added some large red stamens.


This is the inside of the card.  The DSP is from the collection as well along with the sentiments.

My daughter sent me this picture of Daisy waiting patiently for Jennifer to come home from school  Friday.


Thanks for stopping by,

Nancy



6 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Ohhh, such a gorgeous card and a great fold! Beautiful work, Nancy! Daisy is sooooo adorable. Not sure, but I think I might have called her Jessie before. My apologies. I know an identical King Charles Spaniel named Jessie.

dellgirl said...

The card is beautiful, Nancy. I LOVE it!!! Daisy waiting patiently for Jennifer to come home from school is just precious, thanks for the smile.

mamawcindy said...

What a beautiful card. Lovely collection. You keep this up and you'll have all your Christmas cards done early. Happy day to you!
cindys-greencricut

Tanza Erlambang said...

oh...time flies so fast... Christmas will be next 3 month...soon.
Creative card with unique design of green leaves...so beautiful.

Daisy look so cute.

Tanza Erlambang said...

Thank you to tell about a rose of sharon tree to attract hummingbirds.

dellgirl said...

Stopping back by to say Hi. I hope you are ok and all is going well with you. Wishing you all the best! Stay Safe, my friend!