Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Anniversary Card


I hope everyone had a great Father's Day weekend!  Our was busy with lot of fun.  We went to Margaret's and Dave's for a great barbecue on Saturday to celebrate there 1st wedding Anniversary.  They loved the Floral Frame that I made for them.  I also wanted to make them a special card to match as well.  I decided to use a Heartfelt Creations Shutter Fold Card as my base.  This was the first time I used this type of card and I loved how it turned out.


I wanted match it to the Floral Frame I made, so I used the same DSP from the Petunia Collection of Heartfelt Creations.  I just love this DSP.  I also used their Rounded Sunlight Window and the Window Hinges Dies.  For my flowers, I used the Classic Rose Collection and the Cherry Blossom Collection to match the Floral Frame as well.  I love how it looks which the flowers on the outside of the window,



For the inside, I used a 6x6 piece of the DSP where I wrote our sentiment.  It was a little hard taking this picture as the side didn't want to stay open! Now that this project is finished I will have to think of what I will do next.  

Thanks for stopping by,

Nancy


7 comments:

TLady said...

HOW BEAUTIFUL!!! Those roses just GLISTEN, like they have dew on them! AND the card shape & style is VERY INTERESTING! LOVE the gold touches! I'm SURE your daughter & son-in-law LOVED THIS!!! AND BIG INKY HUGS for your SWEET VISIT!!! ;)<3

Denise said...

Nancy your card and roses are gorgeous.

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my word, you're so good with the Heartfelt products! This card is amazing. It's more than just a card. It should be on display and I'm sure it will be! Such beautiful paper and flowers. I'm glad you had a chance for a nice visit. Not much has changed here, socially. COVID is on the rise in our state.

dellgirl said...

Oh WOW this card turned out beautifully. It’s awesome! You are so talented and you have done an amazing job on this one. I love, love, love this card! Thanks for sharing the beauty and the inspiration.

Wishing you a great weekend! Stay Safe, dear friend!

Mary said...

Goodness, Nancy, you have outdone yourself with this card and the picture frame you made for their anniversary gift! They must have been truly touched and honored by the time, talent, and love you invested in celebrating them.

mamawcindy said...

Your card is Gorgeous. I am sure that they loved It. Wonderful job! Love It!!!
cindys-greencricut

dellgirl said...

Hey Nancy. It's me again, just stopping back by to say hi and to wish you a ... Happy 4th of July! Wishing you all the best, Stay Safe, my friend!