Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Halloween Ribbon Treat Pouch

I had to quick finish Jennifer's goodie bags for her classmates as she will be giving them out early since she won't be there for Halloween.  I saw these adorable pouches over at - Rejoice and Create - and decided to make them.  I can see many events that one can make them for in various sizes and they were so easy to put together.


I found this Halloween ribbon at the Dollar store that I fell in love with.  Her video is so easy to follow.  The only thing that I did different is that I cut my ribbon 8 1/2" long instead of 8".  I already had the spiders in my stash along with the pipe cleaners.



For my tag I used my computer to type up a sentiment and punched them out with my small oval punch.  I decided to put a tootsie pop in the little pouch.



Then I gathered all the other goodies and started filling the goodie bags.


I had bubbles, stickers, eyeballs, spider rings and pencils plus the ribbon pouch.   Here are some of the finished goodie bags.


We made a quick trip over to NJ to drop them off and as soon as we got home it started to rain, so our timing was perfect!  Now, I have to finish up the goodies for the Wellness Center.  At least I have a week to accomplish that!  I just love Halloween!!

I entered this post over at:

Tuesday Taggers

Crafty Creations Challenge #377 - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by,

Nancy

5 comments:

Denise said...

Those are really really cute! Watched the video and not hard to make! Love them.

Leslie Miller said...

Now, there's a great idea for a pouch, and it's a good way to use some super fabulous ribbon! I, too, can picture all kinds of pretty ribbon pouches for different occasions. Fun! The kids will love those goodie bags!

Joy Wilson said...

Who knew that ribbon could make such a cute treat bag! I love it! Thanks for sharing and good luck with your entry! There's going to be a bunch of happy kiddos!

Hugs, Joy
craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.com

Joan said...

Great treat bags,lovely ribbon too

Thanks for joining us at Try It On Tuesday challenge

Joan

Marjut said...

Fantastic! Thank you for joining us at TioT.