Thursday, October 25, 2018

Halloween Lollipops

I decided to make these adorable Halloween Lollipops that I saw at - Stamp Your Art Out - for the Wellness Center.  She did a facebook live and made so many versions.  I kept mine down to three different designs, as I was making a lot of them.  They came together so quick and easy.  Here are the three designs that I decided to make.


I actually took her advice and order the lollipops from Amazon and they are so good!  Any flat lollipop will work though.  Here is a closeup of the moon and star lollipop.  Because I am making so many I used some inexpensive 1/8" ribbons from Michael's that I had in my stash for the bows.


Here is a closeup of the cat lollipop.  I used the retired More than Mustard CS for these lollipops with the sentiment from the stamp set Spooky Sweets and the cat punch.



The last closeup is the one I made using the Spooky Sweets background  and then using the bat punch and gluing the different sizes over the background.  I was able to use a lot of CS scraps as well which is always nice.


This last picture is a picture of what I have made so far.  I have about 25 more to go!  But they come together pretty quick.  When finished I'll put them all together in my Halloween tray.


I so enjoy making craft items for the Wellness Center but not as much as the clients enjoy receiving them.  I encourage anyone out there to check with any of their local groups - Senior organizations, Wellness Center, Churches, etc, and see if they would like to have some goodies.  I usually make items for Halloween, Christmas, St. Valentine's Day and Easter.  I definitely receive more giving them then they do receiving them.  A lot of clients have no one and just a little favor makes their day.  Some have grandchildren and they are excited to give the item to them when they come and visit.

I entered this post at CardzTV Challenge #71 - Anything Goes.

Thanks for stopping by,

Nancy

6 comments:

mamawcindy said...

Love your lollipop holder's Nancy. I'm sure they will love them. Sounds like you enjoyed making them. I enjoyed making mine this year to. Still can't believe that It's already time for Halloween though. Glad I stopped by. Happy Day to you!

cindys-greencricut

froebelsternchen said...

Fantastic lollipop holders! Great! Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday!

Leslie Miller said...

These really do look easy and they came out so cute! Such a sweet, simple thing to brighten someone's day. I love that you do this for the Wellness Center as I know how they must enjoy it.

Meggymay said...

Fabulous Lolly pop boxes and a great treat idea. Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesdays.
Yvonne

Joan said...

These are so cute! Fab treat idea

Thanks for joining us at Try It On Tuesday challenge

Joan

Elizabeth Hart said...

Love this project - cute and relatively simple. Thanks for sharing. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)