Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Born to Ride Birthday Card

I had to stop making Halloween goodies and make a card for a friend's birthday.  I wanted to use the Born to Ride stamp set by SU but not the motorcycle and this is what I came up with.


I used the technique with the hinges on my stamparatus with the Happy Birthday stamp from the  Perennial stamp set.  I stamped it with Pacific Point on Whisper White and layered it on my base card of Pacific Point.  Using the Born to Ride stamp set, I popped up the greeting and added some dots.


I really liked the hinge technique.  I then decided to step up the inside of the card with another sentiment from the set.  I also popped it up.


For the birthday sentiment, I used my Perennial stamp set.  I really liked how it turned out.  I wanted to add some ribbon of course, but I restrained myself!  Well, back to my Halloween goodies!

Thanks for stopping by,

Nancy

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

I don't know what the hinge technique is or a Stamparatus, but I love the stamps, and these are fantastic masculine birthday cards!