Saturday, January 7, 2017

Masculine Birthday Card

I made this card for my daughter's finance whose birthday was in early December and forgot to post it!  I was looking around for some ideas and found this VIDEO on youtube and decided to give it a try.  I really liked how it turned out.


This card was a little out of my comfort level, but I did it and he loved it!  You could make this card using so many different color combinations.  Try it out!

My weekend started out with a bang.  I had entered my Cookie Cutter Candy Canes in Cardztv Challenge #7 - Anything goes and was picked to get a nice PRIZE!!  I can hardly wait to see my new goodies!  We also woke up to some snow, but fortunately we didn't get much!  I spent the rest of the day packing up my Christmas goodies.  I can't believe the holiday is over.  My house looks so empty now without all the lights and decorations.  Now I guess I will start concentrating on Valentine's Day - another one of my favorite holidays!

Thanks for stopping by,
Nancy


2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Wow, this card is really something! Your detail is fabulous and I love how it all came together! Good masculine colors, too. I just keep looking and looking. Hey, congrats on your win! My house is all back to normal, but I still have all the Christmas cards I received on display. I know you're going to be making some super cute treats for Valentine's Day!

PJ said...

I'm so impressed at how well you did, especially since you were beyond your comfort zone.. It really looks like you're a pro at this kind of card. It turned out beautiful. .And big CONGRATS on being a winner.