Sunday, January 29, 2017

Hershey's One Kiss Heart

As you know, I love making goodies with the little Hershey Kisses, so when I saw this adorable TUTORIAL on making single hearts with Hershey kisses I had to make some.  Brenda does such a great job on her videos.


I just loved how they turned out.  These are all I have left as every time I turned around the pile got smaller.  Following her video, I made a bunch of the triangles first and then worked on the DSP.  I had a bunch of scraps left from making some goodies for the Wellness Center and was ready to throw them out - and something told me NO.  As my husband can vouch, I keep everything.  Well, I ended up using up most of the scraps on these little hearts.


Next, I glued the tops on and let them dry.  It is a definite that you let the glue dry and not rush the process.


These are so cute!  I love them!


Hope you are having a great weekend!  We are headed out to my daughter's for dinner.  Yeah - no cooking tonight!

Thanks for stopping by,
Nancy

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

What an absolutely darling design! Oh, my goodness, how I love these. What a fun way to use up scraps. Good thing you kept them, because these cute little kisses hearts turned out so adorable!

PJ said...

So cute, you always find the most amazing little gifts to make for people. these are "sweet"