Saturday, December 17, 2016

Magic Reindeer Food

Well, it is a snowy, rainy and cold day!  We got a few inches of snow overnight, but the weather is suppose to warm up and melt everything - yeah!!  Jennifer wanted me to make her friends some Reindeer Food packets so she could hand them out yesterday at her Christmas Concert!  It was so cute!  She is the smallest one in the group!  They were singing "We Wish you a Merry Xmas" as I knew because she had been practicing it was weeks!  The kids did such a good job and loved the Reindeer Food!


Jennifer helped mixed all the goodies together - oatmeal, raisins, sprinkles - anything edible.  Then I proceeded to make the little boxes to hold the packets.  Every year I make a different variety and this year it was from Chic N' Scratch.  Here is her VIDEO.   Last year I made this one - Magic Reindeer Food.


Here are the packets all finished.  I loved using the Cookie Cutter Christmas.  Since I didn't want the kids to open them before Xmas Eve, I decided to wrap them up again to make it easier for them to take home,


I just put them in a cello bag, tied them up with some ribbon and printed out a sentiment - Merry Christmas - Love Jennifer.


I found an old red basket, decorated it up with some ribbon and doilies and put all the Reindeer Food inside,  Jennifer loved taking it to school.   Well, I hope everyone is having a good weekend and that you are warm and cozy!!

Thanks for stopping by,
Nancy


2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Of course, you made the cutest packaging for the reindeer food! That "old" red basket with the pretty gold doily goes the extra mile, too. I always love how you group your creations up for delivery or display. Happy holidays!

PJ said...

Oh this is just so professionally beautiful. Little Jennifer is blessed to have you help with all these special treat bags. You did a wonderful job as usual. I love seeing what you come up with next.