Friday, December 9, 2016

Christmas Mice Cards & Holder

Christmas is in the air!!  OMG!!  I can't believe the big day is almost here.  As usual, I never have enough time or energy for everything!  We have been so busy around here.  My daughter, Jennifer, Joe and I went to Lancaster, PA. for a few days and had a wonderful time.  It was the first time Jennifer saw Santa and she was so excited.  They had Santa come to the local library - on a firetruck! The kids loved it!  Inside they had hot dogs and goodies for everyone, tables to make ornaments, and they even gave each child a beautiful book.  We had such a great time.  Here is Jennifer with Santa.


Let me tell you he looked pretty real to us!  His beard and mustache were real and he was so good and patient with the kids.  It was freezing but no one seemed to mind!

I was going to post this card holder before I left, but never got around to it!  I saw this great VIDEO on one of my favorite blogs and decide to make some.   They turned out so cute!




 I made some in different colors, but these are the only ones I have left to show you.  Here is the VIDEO for making the cards.  One card is in the front of the holder and these are the other two cards.



I also decided to stamp the envelopes.  Here is an example of one of them.


I fell in love with these cute mice and so loved how these cards turned out.  I hope everyone is staying warm and cozy.  It is getting pretty cold here and snow is in the forecast.

I entered this in CardzTV Anthing goes Challenge #6.

Thanks for stopping by,
Nancy, Rachel & Sarah

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

OMGosh, these are darling! So cute that you stamped on the envelope front, too. Jennifer's Santa sure does look real. Sounds like a very fun day! Yes, busy, busy!

PJ said...

Oh my dear friend. I received my package of these cards in the mail, and feel immediatedly in love with them. They are absolutely adorable you did a fantastic job with them, and to which they sent me running for my Stampin up catalog to see if I should now order the mouse stamp set, and my husband just sighed. haha.. Thank you so much for such a lovely gift ☺ I will treasure them always. Not sure I can send them to anyone.. (is that selfish) Also Santa does look real.. I do believe he is .. Blessings to you