Thursday, May 12, 2016

Graduation Card

I have a few graduations coming up, so I thought I would get a jump on some cards.  I saw a similar card like this one on Pinterest and put it together with the supplies/tools that I have.


I wanted a masculine card and thought this fit the bill.  I used the colors for the college - blue and grey.  I only embossed the layer 3/4's of the way to leave room to stamp the sentiment.


This is the inside of the card.  Plain and simple but I liked how it turned out.

Recipe:

Stamps - Perfect Pairings, Botannicals for You
Paper - Brilliant Blue, Brushed Silver, Whisper White
Ink - Pacific Blue
Accessories - Large and small star punches, Embossing Folder
Embellishments - Blue Ribbon from Michael's

We went from heat to air-conditioning - what a crazy season this has been!  The rain is coming back in tomorrow, but Joe hopes to get the garden planted this weekend.  He has never planted this late before.....but the grass loves it!!  Hope you have a great weekend!

Thanks for stopping by,
Nancy, Rachel & Sarah


1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

This one is a great design, especially for a guy. You could do it in so many different colors. My hubby is planting grass today. The whole lawn is dirt right now. Poor doggies have to stay off it for a while.