Monday, May 30, 2016

Diaper Fold Packaging

Along with the card that I posted for Jennifer to give her Mom, I needed some type of packaging to put her gift in.  I had seen these cute Diaper Folds in all different sizes which was just what I was looking for.  I like checking out Stamping to Share's blog, and she showcased the Diaper Fold in different sizes -  Check out her video.




I made the 10" size and it was perfect for what I needed.  I don't know why I had never seen these before, but I think they are great and will use them again in the future,  I just stuck a bow on the front as I didn't have a lot of time, but you could decorate these in many different ways.  Here is another way to use up some of your scrap/old DSP.

UPDATE:

A blogger friend of mine liked this Diaper Fold post and made a really cute one for Father's Day and another one where she made an adorable Flower Pot card to put inside with some goodies!

Check out her blog and see how cute they turned out - PJ's Projects!

Here is a picture of Rachel and her boyfriend before going to the prom.


I thought this was a cute picture of Rachel and Sarah.


The girls and their Mom were down at LBI - Long Beach Island for the holiday and came home today.  Everyone had a great time and the weather was good.  Jennifer stopped by to see us yesterday and we had a great time. Boy does she like hot dogs and corn on the cob!!   Everyone is growing up way too quickly.  Well, its going to be a short week - thank goodness!


We hope everyone had a great holiday weekend spending time with their family and friends!  Have a great week!

Thanks for stopping by,
Nancy, Rachel & Sarah





4 comments:

PJ said...

Such a lovely package for the card. Thank you so much for the link too, I went directly to it, and made one also. I will put it on my blog as well. not nearly as cute as yours, but I'm so happy with it. The pictures are beautiful of Rachel and her boyfriend, and also Rachel and Sarah. Lovely young ladies, gosh time sure does go fast, cherish these moments. I can't believe sometimes I'm all alone, with no kiddos at home. Miss the darlings. Again great blog post my friend. You've got amazing talent.

Nanny's Pansy Patch said...

Thanks so much for your comment! Glad you liked the Diaper Fold. It's so versatile in different sizes. Thanks for stopping by.

Leslie Miller said...

That's just the perfect packaging for your gift, and so cute that it matches the card. I love seeing these darling pictures of the kids, too!

PJ said...

You're so welcome, and by the way, I posted the Diaper fold package today on my blog, and linked back to you. I hope that's ok ☺