Monday, July 15, 2013

Simple Birthday Card

I needed a quick birthday card this past week and knew what I wanted to make.  I had seen this video on DOstamping and wanted to try it out.


This card was really quick and easy to make.  I didn't have the Framelits she used but used my Martha Stewart butterfly punch instead, as well as, stamps from Michael's for the inside/outside sentiments.  I think the next time I make this card I will try my large star punch instead of the butterfly punch.  That's what's so nice about creating your cards.  Using what you have in your collection, you can change the design a lot of different ways!

Well, we are getting ready for another heat wave here!  Last week was so busy - so I'm looking forward to a quiet week hiding from the heat!

Thanks for stopping bye
Nanny, Rachel & Sarah