Tuesday, July 2, 2013

4th of July Candy Wrapper

Every 4th of July I make these cute candy wrappers for my daughter to take to the hospital.  I saw this done years ago on Dawn's Stamping Thoughts and loved it and make them every year.  This year I decided to make some of the Flag Picks to go along with them.



The hardest thing about making these are cutting the red stripes thin enough.  I had a bunch of them piled up and it brought back memories of playing - Pick Up Sticks!!  I'm probably dating myself, but as a kid we loved playing this game!  We're looking forward to a great 4th of July and lots of fireworks!  My friend Denise invites us over to her house every year to see the fireworks - she has a great view, so the girls are looking forward to that again this year! 

Thanks for stopping bye,
Nancy, Rachel & Sarah

No comments: