Monday, July 22, 2013

Scalloped Easel Card

I needed one more birthday card for the month and decided to try this card that I saw done by DOstamping with Dawn awhile ago.  One of my problems is that I usually don't have enough of the supplies needed to make the card but in this case I did.


Supplies:

Ink - Black Stazon
Stamps - Happy Greetings, Flower Fest - SU
Paper - Melon Mambo, Certainly Celery, Black, Whisper White - SU
Accessories - Scalloped Circle Die, Circle Die, 1 1/4" Circle Punch
Embellishments - 1 1/4" ribbon - 9", Brad

The only thing that I didn't have was the circle dies, so I just used my Cricut to cut out the 3" and 31/2" circles. Here is the video to make the faux bow.  It was so easy to make and I loved how it turned out.  I'm not the best bow maker, so I will definitely use this technique again! 

We all went out to dinner last night to celebrate all the July birthday's - and there was a lot of them.  The girls had Tartufo for desert for the first time and loved it!  I tried to be good but took some tastes as well.  What a way to end a delicious meal!  Have a great week!

Thanks for stopping bye,
Nancy, Rachel & Sarah

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

This is just the cutest thing! I love the colors and the pretty flowers. Great way to make a bow, too. Easy, and it lays flatter. Thanks for sharing your pretty card!