Friday, May 10, 2013

Happy Mother's Day Card

This is one of the cards I made for Mother's Day!  I saw this design on several blogs with different sentiments, so I decided to make it for the holiday.  I love the look!


Recipe:

Paper - Pretty in Pink, Whisper White, Melon Mambo - SU
Ink - Melon Mambo, Black Stazon - SU
Stamps - Just for you & Happy Mother's Day - Michael's
Accessories - Top Note Die, Blossom Stamp & Punch
Embellishments - Ribbon, button, flower center and leaves from Michael's

This is an A2 size card with the layer 5 1/4" x 4".  I adhered the layer onto the base card and then die cut my top note.  I love this die!  Next, I tied my ribbon and then put together my flower.  I punched out a solid flower in melon mambo for the base of my flower and then adhered the stamp version.  Using glue dots, I adhered my white button, pink flower center and leaves.  I popped the flower up with dimensionals and then popped up the top note to my layer.  I added my sentiments in and out and the card was complete.

Everyone in the Pansy Patch hopes you all have a wonderful Mother's Day and a great weekend! 

Thanks for stopping bye,
Nancy, Rachel & Sarah


No comments: