Monday, May 13, 2013

Birthday Card

I wanted to make a special birthday card for my youngest daughter.  I saw this card by Cindy Hall and fell in love with it.


I was really happy how it turned out.  I never have exactly everything someone uses on a card, but enjoy adding my own touches.

Recipe:

Stamps - Perfect Punches - SU
Paper - Wisteria Wonder, Very Vanilla, DSP - SU
Accessories - Framed Tulip Embossing Folder, Spellbinders Petite Oval Dies, and flowers from Michael's Recollections Collections of Mulberry Paper Roses.
Punch - Large Oval - SU

This is an A2 size card turned on its side.  The layer is 5 1/4" x 4".  I adhered the DSP on the card and then used my Spellbinder Dies on my layer to cut the oval after I embossed it with my folder.  After I put together my sentiment, I used these cute mini flower brads I found in my box of Making Memories that I have had for years.   I then adhered my layer to the card with dimensionals and also popped up my sentiment.  After placing my leaves, I used glue dots to adhere my flowers.  I really liked how it turned out.  I love these two colors together.

Cold weather came back in so we had to cover the veggies at night!  I hope warmer weather is on the way!  Hope you have a great week!

Thanks for stopping bye,
Nancy, Rachel & Sarah

1 comment:

Denise said...

Pretty card! Love the color combo!

Denise