Friday, February 8, 2013

Valentine Treat Holders

Here is the last of the Valentine goodies that I made for my daughter to take to the Wellness Center.  These are so great!  They can be used for any occasion by just changing up the papers and embellishments.  This was the first die that I purchased from SU and I have really got my $$$ worth out of it!






Supplies:

Paper - Real Red, Pretty in Pink, lots of scraps - SU
Ink - Real Red
Stamps - PS-I Love You, It's a Holiday Wrap - SU
Punches - Scalloped Punch, Various circle punches
Accessories - Two Tags Die, 1/4" ribbon, Dimensionals, score tape, snack bars

I got this idea from  Card Corner by Candee. On her blog she mentioned a youtube video from Stamp with Dawn .  This treat holder came together really quick.  I stamped and punched alot of the Valentine sayings first, put them together and then made my holders.  This is another great way to use up your scraps of paper that are lying around!  The hardest thing for me when putting these together was tying the bows and not eating the candy!  I put a bowl of nuggets that I had covered with the labels that I stamped with a cute little Valentine bear in the center of the tray for decoration.  I will definitely use these treat holders again for other holidays.

Well, it's snowing!! It looks like we are going to get alot of the "white stuff".  The girls have early dismissal so they will be happy!  Hope you have a great weekend!

Thanks for stopping bye,
Nancy, Rachel & Sarah

No comments: