Monday, February 11, 2013

Valentine Button Card

Here is another Valentine card that I made.  I really like how this turned out.


Supplies:

Paper - Scraps from left over projects
Punches - different heart sizes
Embellishments - Pretty in Pink ribbon - SU, Red heart buttons from Walmarts

This turned out to be a really simple card to make.  It is an A2 size card - 5 1/2" x 4 1/4".  I punched out several different sizes of hearts on the bottom of the card and backed them with different pieces of DSP by taping them.  Then I adhered my ribbon on the top part of the card and decorated it with several heart buttons.  For a finished look, I layered CS on both inside pieces of my base card - and I was done!

We got about 10 inches of snow over the weekend!  Joe took out the snowmobiles and we had fun driving around the yard.  Not as good as the trails, but better than nothing!  Hope you have a good week and a wonderful Valentine's Day!

Thanks for stopping bye,
Nancy, Rachel & Sarah

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Love this with the negative cut hearts. Cute the way you used different designer papers in the heart spaces. Clever and simple!