Monday, February 18, 2013

Hello Doily Birthday Card

I needed a birthday card and decided to use one of my favorite stamps from SU - Hello, Doily.

 
Supplies:
 
Paper - Old Olive, Black and Whisper White - SU
Ink - Old Olive
Stamps - Hello Doily, Happy Moments
Accessories - Scalloped and circle punches, dimensionals
Embellishments - Mistletoe ribbon - SU
 
My base card was 5 1/2" x 5 1/2".  I stamped my Hello, Doily on Whisper White and then layered it on my black cardstock.  I then adhered my ribbon around the layers and mounted them on my base card.  I stamped my sentiment and popped it up with dimensionals on my black scalloped punch and it was done!  Very quick and easy.  I think I will make some more of these but use different colors and have some on hand.  My stash of cards is definitely on the low side.
 
Rachel and Sarah were suppose to have off today for the holiday, but since they have had so many snow days they had school - I don't think they were too happy about that development.  Hope you have a good week!
 
Thanks for stoppping bye,
Nancy, Rachel & Sarah


1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

A very pretty card! Gosh, the doily stamps so beautifully for such a large and intricate stamp. I love the green. One of my favorite colors.