Tuesday, June 4, 2024

Mother's Day Card

 What's the old saying - there's so much to do and not enough time!  That's how I feel lately.  The weather has been so nice here lately that we are spending so much time outside catching and cleaning up and I haven't made any time for crafting.  Today is supposed to get really hot, so that will keep us inside for awhile.  I forgot to post my other Mother's Day cards that I made which can be used for many occasions.


These came together pretty quick.  I used Gina K's Watercolor Floral DSP and her Ephemera.  They make putting together a card so easy.


I used different flowers and leaves on the front of the cards. I used Spellbinders oval dies and stamped my sentiment from Maker Forte -  Here's Your Sign stamp set.  


For my inside sentiment, I used my old Michael's stamp and used some extra DSP to dress up the inside.  Loved how these turned out.  

Thanks for stopping by,


Nancy

3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Gorgeous paper and flower ephemera for these absolutely lovely cards! I feel like I live that saying. Yesterday Sophie and I had an outing with a friend and her dogs and it was such a nice break from all the responsibilities. Enjoy your sunshine!

mamawcindy said...

Your cards are so pretty, Love the paper and love that you used different flowers. The hot weather will be here soon. Not looking forward to it. Hope you have a wonderful weekend my friend.

Tanza Erlambang said...

colorful flowers are blooming during mother day.... beautiful.
Happy mother day