Monday, June 17, 2024

Father's Day Card

 We hope that all the father's out there had a great day yesterday celebrating with their families and friends.  Everyone came here yesterday, and we had a nice time.  I was able to get in my craft room and make a quick and simple card for Joe.


I used SU's One Wild Ride stamp set for the sentiment.  I have so many 6" x 6" pad DSP and found this one for the card.  Little by little I'm trying to clean out my craft room.  I have two bags of stamps that I plan on taking to the Goodwill.  My ribbons are next.  I have had so many given to me that I will never use them all, so I am going to share the goodies! 


I used my old Father's Day stamp from Michael's for the inside along with a scrap of the DSP.  Better than throwing it away!  Joe loved it.

Thanks for stopping by,


Nancy

3 comments:

Denise said...

Great card especially for using up some dsp! Perfect card for Joe.

Tanza Erlambang said...

design of card is manly and fatherly.....
Happy father day for Joe....

Leslie Miller said...

That paper is perfect with the sentiment! Your card looks amazing. Your craft room clean out is music to my ears. I've already got another large box almost full. I need to quit getting new things for a couple of years, ha!