Thursday, July 13, 2023

Birthday Card

 I hope everyone had a great weekend.  It was extremely hot here, but we enjoyed having the kids come for a visit even though we had to stay inside.  I got some time to make another birthday card.  July is a busy month for birthdays here!!  


I decided to use SU's stamp set Mischievous Mice.  I love these cute little mice!  I used Whisper White CS for my base card with my first layer of  Just Jade.  My next layer was some DSP from the bundle which I cut in half and tied a bow around.  I stamped my little mouse out on a piece of white CS which I cut out using the Stitched So Sweetly dies.  I fussy cut a circle from some of the DSP  to fill my balloon instead of coloring it.  The sentiment is from the set as well.


For my inside, I used leftover DSP and ribbon to decorate the inside.  It is nice to have everything coordinating together.  


Since I had extra DSP I decided to decorate the flap of the envelope as well.  I like how everything came together.  

Thanks for stopping by,


Nancy


2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

It makes a really special card when you've got everything coordinating so nicely like this. The mouse is adorable with his big balloon! I'm so sorry for most of the states with the heat wave. Parts of Oregon have been quite hot, but it's comfortable here on the coast and hard to stay inside.

Tanza Erlambang said...

cute little mouse....
it makes card prettier and attractive more...excellent card.