Monday, June 12, 2023

Joe's Father's Day Card

Here is the card that I made for Joe for Father's Day.  I saw several like this made with the silver paper in Pinterest and liked how they looked so I decided to try it out!


I used white for the card base, basic black for the first layer and the silver CS for the next layer. Then I used the large circle embossing folder on the silver CS.  I love how the back ground turned out.  I used SU's Botanicals For You stamp set and cut it out with Spellbinders Oval Die and added some black and silver gems and some twine from my stash.


For my sentiment, I used the same stamp set and my Father's Day stamp from Stampabilities.  Everyone came over on Saturday to celebrate due to their schedules.  I did not have it finished in time, but after all Father's Day is next Sunday, so I have time!  LOL!!  I was happy how it turned out!

Thanks for stopping by,


Nancy

3 comments:

Denise said...

Silver embossed background is a nice touch and great for masculine cards. Nice card!

Leslie Miller said...

I love how easily the big sentiment takes care of the front, along with the embossing and baker's thread and your choice of manly colors. I'm not sure what I'm going to do this year, but I love the idea of keeping it simple.

mamawcindy said...

Great card, really like the look of the silver paper. Hope you are doing well.