Monday, April 17, 2023

Flame Floral Birthday Card

 I was cleaning up my desk this morning and realized that I didn't post Sarah's birthday card.  It is hard to believe that she turned 21!! Things were so screwed up being sick with Covid.  We didn't get to celebrate her birthday until Easter.  I decided to use a stamp set called Frame Flora by Gina K.  It has so many nice stamps/dies.


I used her 5 /8" Masking Magic on a piece of  3 1/2" x 4 3/4" white CS and did some light stamp blending.  Then I stamped over it with the main stamp and then with the Love You in the banner.  This stamp set has nice different sentiments that you can use.


Here is one that I used for inside the card along with some leaves that I stamped.  Here are some pictures of the kids looking for eggs.


Daisy had to get into the hunt as well!


The baby needed some help to get this large one!


These two definitely had a bond!  

Thanks for stopping by,


Nancy



4 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

It's nice to know you're feeling better. You do miss a lot when under Covid attack. We are supposedly past the contagious stage, but are loathe to take a chance on spreading it. That looks like a really nice stamp set and it is a pretty card. Love the blended background. Sentiments matter in a stamp set. Thank you for sharing the sweet picks of the kids and Daisy. It warms my heart.

Tanza Erlambang said...

happy birthday to Sarah....
beautiful card
# glad to hear that you are getting better now

Rajani Rehana said...

Beautiful blog

Rajani Rehana said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.