Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Bunny Hershey Kisses

 I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter.  We had beautiful weather here which made the Easter egg hunt so much fun.  I can't believe that I did not make one Easter card, but I did manage to make these cute little bunnies for the table. 

I saw these over at Brenda Quintana's website and loved them.  They came together so quick and easy.  There are two chocolate kisses slipped in the bottom of the tent.  It is a great way to use up some of the scrap paper as well.


Here's a close up.  Unfortunately, my pictures didn't turn out the greatest but you can see their cuteness!  


I used SU's stamp set Easter Bunny along with the matching bunny punch.  This is the reverse side where I stamped "an Easter treat for you".  I think they looked so cute on the table.  We are all trying to get back to normal after Covid so hopefully the good weather will help.

Thanks for stopping by,


Nancy


 

3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

These bunnies are adorable, and I can see how easy they must have been! I love the polka dots. I remember those Easter egg hunts on a beautiful day. So much fun with the little ones. It was so horribly rainy here!

Marianela Beauty Tips said...

They look nice! Thanks for sharing that idea.
I invite you to visit my last post. Have a good week!

Tanza Erlambang said...

cute little bunnies... excellent works