Friday, October 14, 2022

Happy Face Cards

 I decided to take a break from making Halloween cards and make these cute cards that I saw on a video using a Simon Says stamp - Happy Face.  Of course, I didn't have the stamp set but decided to improvise using what I had in my stash.


I punched out several different sizes of circles to find two that fit the size card.  I then punched out a hole on the base card using the larger size.  Since I didn't have the stamp set, I punched my smaller circle on Gina K's masking magic paper and positioned it on different locations on my cards blending with different ink colors.  


For my happy face, I punched out a piece of Daffodil Delight CS and drew a face on it and glue it down.  Needless to say, I went through a few circles before I was happy with how they looked!


For my inside sentiment, I used the Happy Sunshine Mini stamp set from Gina K.  I then blended some of the same ink colors around the circle.  I loved how they turned out!  It was a good way for me to practice my blending as well.  Have a great weekend!

Thanks for stopping by,


Nancy


6 comments:

Rajani Rehana said...

Beautiful blog

Denise said...

How cute are those cards!! Adorable. I know I could never make those happy faces look so good.

Denise said...

And great job on the ink blending! Very cool!

Tanza Erlambang said...

colorful and cute... look different...
great idea to combine the colors... love it.

bread&salt said...

Very colorful and beautiful happy face cards. Orange, purple and yellow smil8ng face combination looks great. Great job. Thanks for sharing. Greetings.

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, how fun these are! Great improv and very colorful. Simply a delight! I could mess up that simple drawing. Now I don't feel so bad since you said it took you a few tries. You should see my stick figures -- ha! Thanks for the smiles today!