Friday, September 30, 2022

Pumpkin Halloween Card

 Here is another Halloween card that I made with the Pretty Pink Posh Bundle stencils.   It was so much fun watching the cute pumpkins come together.


I decided to make them into flat shaker cards.  I had never done this before.  I ended up stenciling 4 panels and have two left for my stash which I will use for other cards.  The first stencil is the pumpkin, then the faces and finally the stems.  I used some acetate for my shaker  which I save from my packaging!  So quick and easy!  I put some of SU's Gold Glitter Flakes and some green gems into the shaker.  


For my sentiment, I used the Outline Halloween die set.  This set is so neat!  I cut it out in black, glued the outline down on the cards and used the die again in Pumpkin Pie and Garden Green for my letters and glued them in the outlines.  I ended up using my PC to print out the small sentiment and popped them up.  I wanted to put another spider on the front but I didn't want to hide the glitter.  I love my little spiders!!


For my inside sentiment, I used an old stamp set from SU called Howl-o-ween Treat.  I decided to used some old washi tape to decorate the bottom of the layer.  I noticed the other day that some of the rolls are starting to dry up, so I decided to use them up instead of hoarding them.  

Please pray for everyone that is in harms way of the hurricane.  I can't imagine having to evacuate from my home and not know what damage we would find when we would come home. 

I entered this post over at - Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge.

Thanks for stopping by,


Nancy

10 comments:

Fashion and Wishlist said...

Hi,
Nice blog. I am new. Do you want to follow each other?

https://fashionandwishlist.blogspot.com/

Denise said...

Nice card! I like the way you switched up the colors of the letters in "Happy Halloween."

Leslie Miller said...

What a fun stencil and die! Love that you cut the sentiment in different colors. The shaker is great and adds extra fun to the card. I have friends that made it through Ian. Devastation all around, but they came out okay. Still no power, though. Too many people lost their lives.

Tanza Erlambang said...

colors look attractive... love it

dellgirl said...

Amazing card, Nancy! You have done an awesome job on this card, as you always do. It is adorable! Thanks for sharing the Halloween inspiration.

I also thank you for visiting my blog and for the lovely comments. Wishing you all the BEST, dear friend! Have a wonderful week!

Rajani Rehana said...

Beautiful blog

dellgirl said...

Just stopping back by to see how you're doing . . . saying hi and hello and to let you know I'm thinking of you.

Thank you . . . again . . . for visiting my blog and for the wonderful comments. Wishing you well, dear friend! Have a wonderful Week!

Lovely said...

Such a beautiful card! I love it.
xoxo
Lovely
www.mynameislovely.com

bread&salt said...

Pumpkin halloween cards look really different. Composition looks perfect. I loved.

Vickie Y said...

Love the colorful design! Thank you for sharing with us at Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge.