Friday, September 23, 2022

Ghost Halloween Card

 I decided I had better start making some Halloween cards before the day sneaks up on me.  I saw this great Halloween Bundle set made by Pretty Pink Posh and decided to get it to refresh my Halloween collection.  I am just getting into using stencils and I am really enjoying them.  This first card uses the ghost, face and star stencils.


For my ghosts, I used white pigment ink and Gorgeous Grape for the stars and base card.  I used a gray CS for my layer.  


My sentiment came from a Makerforte strip which I thought was perfect for this ghost card and then I decided to add a spider!


For my inside, I used one of my favorite stamps from Michael's $ bin and added a spider web from SU's Spooky Fun stamp set.


I was having so much fun with the stencils, I even decorated my envelops with the star stencil.  Very happy how they turned out.  

I entered this post over at Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge.

Thanks for stopping by,


Nancy

9 comments:

Rajani Rehana said...

Super post

Tanza Erlambang said...

time fly so fast.... Halloween is coming soon...

Beautiful cards. Love design

Denise said...

Cute little ghosts! Great card.

Diane said...

Fabulously fun cards and fun stencils!! We have a new stencil challenge starting Oct 4th, just head to my blog for the links! Thank you for joining our challenge fun at Two Old bats!
Diane TOB Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Two Old Bats}

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, this is fun! It's easy to get hooked on stencils... and they don't really cost much. You made some cute paper for your Halloween card! Love the purple stars.

mamawcindy said...

This is the first Halloween cards that I have seen this year. Yikes I guess it is just around the corner. Love how you used the stencils. So cute!!! Have a great day my friend.

bread&salt said...

Beautiful Halloween cards! Especially Ghosts look so cute. I loved them. Happy Halloween. Happy October. Greetings.

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Happy Haunting indeed!!!!! This spider looks like she's on the hunt for some little ghosts??
Super fun card, thank you for playing with us at 2 OLD BATS HALLOWEEN CHALLENGE.
Stay healthy and safe.
XO
Maria/DT
PS. I apologize for the lateness of this comment.

dellgirl said...

Oh, How Cute! Thank you so much for sharing this cutie with us. It’s very interesting and your card is BEAUTIFUL, as usual! Wishing you a wonderful weekend, dear friend!