Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Christmas Trees

 Well, only a few days left in 2021!  Before the holidays are behind us, I wanted to post these adorable trees that I made.  I originally saw this video on Jennifer McGuire's blog last year and purchased the dies but it was too late to make any, so I stashed them away for this year. I was really proud of myself that I remembered I had them!!  I think they turned out so cute.  I am definitely going to make some more next year in different color greens and mix and match them..


Here is a picture of two of them.  


This is the smaller tree.  I made this one alternating branches with CS and felt.  I really liked the look of it but it is not as full looking as the one with all CS.  I decorated it with small gold beads and some thin gold thread I had in my stash that I use for tying on tags.


This one is made with all CS and to me it looks fuller.  I decorated it with tiny pom poms. The stars were punched out with gold glimmer paper.  I used my glue gun to put on the beads and pom poms not glue as Jennifer used.  To me it was a lot easier. The set was from Concord & 9th - Take a Bough Encore Dies, and I found my wood pieces at Hobby Lobby. I made another one with pom poms and found a wooden star that I used on the top instead.  I hope that everyone had a very Merry Christmas and that you have a wonderful New Year's.

Thanks for stopping by,


Nancy



3 comments:

bread&salt said...

Merry Christmas! Happy and healthy new year! Hope new year brings happiness, profit and goodness to you and your family Dear friend.

Tanza Erlambang said...

beautiful Christmas trees....
most love the last photo for me...

Happy new year...

shirleysimplerecipe said...

Happy New Year 🎄!