Friday, December 17, 2021

Christmas Tags

 Every year I like to give out candy canes attached to the individual presents.  This year I decided to make Christmas tags out of them.  It was hard to take pictures of them.


I used an old SU stamp set and die Seasonal Chums to make them.  I used these so many times when I was making items for the Wellness Center and decided to brush the dust off of them.  I thought they would be perfect to tie on the candy canes.


This set has a pumpkin, snowman and a reindeer stamps and dies.  I used my zig markers to color them in and tied them on with some ribbon.


I think they turned out so cute!  I plan on wrapping the mittens - which I posted the other week - around them as well and securing them on the individual presents.  Sometimes I wonder how I used to hold a full-time job and get ready for the holidays!  It seems like I am always running behind lately! 

I don't know if I will get a chance to post anything else before Christmas, so I want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Thanks for stopping by,


Nancy





4 comments:

Denise said...

Those turned out so cute. Love them. The days go by so fast don't they? We must have been super hero's in our past full time work lives!

Tanza Erlambang said...

tags look unique... and pretty...
excellent idea... love it.

mamawcindy said...

So Cute! L8ve the idea of adding the tags on the candy canes. Wishing you a Merry Christmas and happy healthy New Year!

bread&salt said...

Dear Nancy! These candy canes look very very cute. What a beautiful and cute Christmas gifts. I love them. Merry Christmas.