Saturday, May 8, 2021

Mother's Day Cards

 I decided to use one of my favorite dies from Heartfelt Creations - the 5x7  Decorative Frames - to make some Mother's Day cards.  I simply love how these dies fit so great together to make a card.


It was hard to fit them all in one picture.  I decided to make them in different colors and use the Heartfelt Creations Cherry Blossom Collection for my flowers.  


This one I made in Old Olive.


The next one I made in Pretty and Pink.


This was my favorite one that I made in Highland Heather.


The last one I made in Melon Mambo.


For my inside, I used an oval scallop to write on.  It's hard to see but I put some glitter on the flowers.  The weather is very cold here with rain scheduled off and on for the next few days.  All the girls are meeting for breakfast tomorrow.  I would rather go out for breakfast than dinner so I'm a happy camper.  Since we all like to do ceramics we are then going to a local place to have some fun!  I hope everyone has a great weekend celebrating with family and friends!

Thanks for stopping by,


Nancy


3 comments:

bread&salt said...

They are all beautiful! I love Highland Heather very very much. Thanks for sharing. Have a wonderful day

PJ said...

Happy Mother's Day Nancy. I hope you have a fabulous day with your family, breakfast and ceramics. That is awesome fun. Your cards are absolutely gorgeous in all the colors.

Leslie Miller said...

These are all absolutely gorgeous! It's hard to pick a favorite, but I'm partial to the olive and the pink. However, Melon Mambo is one of my favorite SU colors. Your cards are very special and I'm sure were well received. You're so good with the Heartfelt products. I'm the same about going out to dinner. Breakfast is fun, and I love to meet for lunch, but by dinnertime I've lost my get up and go.