Thursday, October 29, 2020

Jennifer's Birthday Card

 Well, I just finished wrapping Jennifer's birthday presents and decided to post her card before things get too hectic around here.  We are having her family birthday party on Saturday and then on Sunday she and a few of her friends are getting together to celebrate.  Every year since she was born, I decorate her card with the number of pumpkins according to her age.  This year I decided to make my first fold out card.  It really made spacing the pumpkins a lot easier.  


It was a little hard to photograph.  I used some old SU DSP and the Large Framelits Die for the number 7 adding three layers to  make it stand out a bit.  The pumpkins were cut using the Patterned Pumpkin Thinlets Die.


I decided to dress up these folds with some washi tape I had in my stash.


Since it is her birthday as well, I decided to use some of Heartfelt Creation's  Sugarspun Collection DSP and Dies and pop them up.  I also cut the DSP with their Elegant Border Basic Die.


Here is a picture of the other side of the card.  I was so happy with my first attempt on these cards.  I can hardly wait for Jennifer to see it!

Thanks for stopping by,

Nancy




4 comments:

Mica said...

What a fun card! you did a great job with it and I hope she has a happy birthday :)


Hope that you are having a good week! :)

Away From Blue

Denise said...

What a cute card and I love the fun fold part! Jennifer will love it.

Leslie Miller said...

It's so cute the way you incorporated Halloween and birthday into the same card! Great papers and images and a super fun fold! Happy birthday to Jennifer!

Tanza Erlambang said...

Happy birthday to Jennifer and happy Halloween to all of you

# Our neighborhood used to have a lot of kids to celebrate Halloween ..... but, due to pandemic, less kids this years