Sunday, February 9, 2020

Valentine Heart Treats

I saw these adorable foil hearts in SU's catalog and knew they would be perfect for the clients at the Wellness Center.  I wanted to make the brownies that I saw on - Frenchies Blog - but ran out of time.  Yes, the foil hearts can go in the oven!!  So, I ended filling them up with the small and large candy hearts. They are a must for Valentine Day!!


I used SU's Sweet and Sassy Framelit Die and die cut white hearts and glued them to the cute red and pink doily hearts from SU.


I used an old stamp set from SU - P.S. - I Love you on the white hearts.


Then I filled up the foil hearts and put the lids on.  They came together so quick and easy which is what I needed this year.



So they are all set to go. 


My daughter picked them up tonight, so they are on their way!

Thanks for stopping by,

Nancy




5 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

I knew you'd do something wonderful for Valentine's Day! These are the cutest and you can easily see all the love and care that went into them. Pretty lace heart and I love the sentiment stamp!

Tanza Erlambang said...

cute valentine heart candies.....
love design of foil hearts.

Happy valentine for you and yours

dellgirl said...

I know the the clients at the Wellness Center will enjoy these. They're so cute. You did a wonderful job on them. Thanks for sharing the inspiration.

Happy Valentine's Day to you!

dellgirl said...

Oooo, I see we have a 1-hour time difference. My comment posted at 12:49 am. Actually, it is 11:49 pm here in Texas...just thought I's mention that...for my OWN persnickity-ness. LOLL

mamawcindy said...

Those are so cute! Love that they can go in the oven. But I think I like the candy in them better. That way they can keep them. I'm sure they loved them. Have a great weekend!