Saturday, February 15, 2020

Heartfelt Creations Notepad

I hope everyone had a great week and that you have some plans to celebrate Valentine's Day this weekend.  A few of us are going out to dinner tonight, so I got out of cooking Joe's Valentine dinner!!  When I was looking for something to make for Jennifer for this special day, I came across this really cute notepad that - Julie Scaparra made.  She was making 100 of them for a wedding and after viewing them I knew Jennifer would love one.  She is doing so well in 1st grade and loves writing in the Christmas notebooks I gave her.  The notepad came together so quick and easy.


This is the front cover I made.  I used Heartfelt Creations Sugarspun Collection DSP and the matching dies for the cupcakes and cherries, which I used 3D Crystal Lacquer to let them shine!


This is the inside of the pad.  I used some more DSP and fussy cut the tag and little cupcakes to decorate and added a strip of cupcakes on the top of the pad.  I like this tutorial so when you finish with the pad you can replace it with another one.


This is the back of the notepad again decorated with the DSP and a little note for Jennifer.  Rachel and her boyfriend came up yesterday and saw it and wants one, so I think there will be more notepads in my future.  She brought me these pretty red tulips for Valentine's Day as well as some goodies for Poppy.


The girls always loved this holiday as we  made goodies for their friends and teachers.  Later she sent me this picture of their Chihauhau Joey!


That dog lives like a King at their house!

I entered this post at - CardzTV Anything Goes Challenge #108.

Thanks for stopping by,

Nancy


7 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

I just know that Jennifer loved her darling notepad! It's so nice you have someone appreciative to give these little gifts to. Joey is adorable! I have a prince and princess at my house, so I know how it is. Glad you had a nice Valentine's Day!

Tanza Erlambang said...

All photos are beautiful...you and yours must have lovely and happy valentine day...

# dog looks so cute...love it

dellgirl said...

Nancy these are really beautiful. You did a wonderful job on them, as usual. You are so talented. The little doggie is the cutest thing ever. Thanks for sharing this inspiration.

Denise said...

Love your notepad for Jennifer! It's soooo cute!! Jennifer will love it.

Iwona said...

So cute notepad :)

mamawcindy said...

Cute notepad. I'm sure she loved it. King Joey is cute to. Happy day to you!
cindys-greencricut

PJ said...

Love the notepad. You did a fabulous job. The flowers are gorgeous and the little pup is adorable. ♥ You are blessed to have such a loving family.