Monday, September 3, 2018

Blended Seasons - I Miss You Card

When this set came out, I fell in love with it and finally had a chance to play around with it over the weekend.  I needed a card for someone special and this fit the bill.  I decided to use Rich Razzleberry CS for my card and my layer that I used my die cut on.  I love that color.  I stamped the larger image on Whisper White CS.


I used Old Olive and Rich Razzleberry to color the image in.


I adhered the image down on my base card and then popped up the die cut with some dimensionals.  I decided on a simple white bow to finish it off.  For my inside, I used the same stamp set for my sentiment.  I just love this sentiment.  I  decided on some leaves to dress it up a bit.


I hope everyone had a great holiday weekend.  It was really hot and humid here and tomorrow the kids are going back to school with even warmer weather.  We never seem to get spring or fall anymore.  Is anyone making Halloween cards yet?  I finally sorted out all my DSP and sorted out my Halloween and Xmas paper.  Needless to say, I was surprise to see how much I had left over, so I'm going to try and limit my buying and use up what I have.  Did you see the word "try"??  I'm such a sucker for pretty paper.  Have a great week!

Thanks for stopping by,

Nancy

3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

This is a beautiful color and I haven't done anything with it for a long time. I think I get stuck in a rut color-wise. These are gorgeous cards with a lovely stamp and a sweet sentiment. I know you're going to have some cute Halloween projects. I sure know what you mean about "trying"!

Denise said...

Pretty card Nancy! One of my favorite colors too!

PJ said...

Lovely card, and I like the placement of the bow on top. I am just trying to get into stamping Halloween cards. I think Stampin up has some cute sets this year too. I even ordered myself some DSP. I NEVER do that, but I want to "class" up my act a bit. So hopefully that will help. I can't wait to see some of your halloween projects.