Saturday, September 29, 2018

Halloween Cat Card

Well, I'm back with another Halloween card.  I have a lot of friends and family that love their cats and saw this cute card over at Chic n Scratch's blog and decided to make some.  As I mentioned before, I always love SUs Halloween goodies they put out and this year is no exception.  I used the Cauldron Bubble Bundle with this card along with the Toil and Trouble DSP.  Their DSP is always so great!


These cards were so easy to put together but look so neat!  I used Basic Black CS for my base card and layered it with Pumpkin Pie.  My DSP was cut at 3" x 4" and layered on a piece of Basic Black 1/4" bigger.  Then I tied some Black Glittered Organdy Ribbon around it.  I have fallen in love with this ribbon.


I used my Everyday Label Punch in black and popped it up with some dimensionals.  I stamped my sentiment on a Pumpkin Pie scrap and punched it out with a 1 3/4" circle punch and glued it on the black label.  Isn't that little cat the cutest thing!  It is a die in the bundle.  I colored her in ( I'm calling the cat a her) and popped it up with dimensionals on the circle.  Then I found some rhinestones to dress the label up.


For my inside sentiment, I used a very old Michael's $1 stamp in my stash that I love and have used so many years.  They don't make them like this anymore!  Well, I am working on some more goodies for Halloween, so I hope I find some more craft time.

I have entered this card over at CardzTV Challenge #67 - Anything Goes., Love to Craft - LTCCB #27.


Thanks for stopping by,

Nancy

3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

I love that cat and also the paper and the inside sentiment. Very pretty sparkly ribbon, too. Halloween cards are so darn much fun!

mamawcindy said...

Your card is so cute! I love Halloween and always love seeing what Stampin Up comes out with. Love that paper. I'm hoping to get some time to make some Halloween projects this year. Glad I popped over to see what you have been up to. Thanks for visiting my blog.

Kathyk said...

Simply splendid Halloween make and I love that you carried your design across the card with the backing paper too, thank you so much for sharing it with us over at the Love To Craft Challenge Blog

Kathyk
DT @ LTCCB