Saturday, April 14, 2018

Thinking Of You Card

Well,  I have no idea where the last week went.  Days are really moving fast around here - at least it is in the 70"s here the past few days, so I'm spending more time outside.  They said it is going to get colder starting tomorrow with rain, but anything is better than snow.  We have a lot of yard work to do after this rough winter.  I had started making these pansy cards awhile ago, and finally got back into the craft room to finish them.  I have had this stamp for awhile and never put any ink on it, so decided it was time.  As you know, I love pansies and decided to make some Thinking of You cards for my stash.  This stamp is by Debbie Mumm and produced by Inkadinkadoo.


I colored my images in and then used my Oval Spellbinders dies to cut them out.  I matched my CS up with my flower colors - Pumpkin Pie and Rich Razzleberry.


For the yellow pansies, I used Daffodil Delight.  I also used some enamels dots that I had in my stash.


I think I like the Rich Razzleberry ones the best, but I'm partial to those colors.  I backed them all in Old Olive.


My sentiment was from SU's Honeycomb Happiness.


I wanted to leave enough white space so I could write a message.  I haven't done much coloring lately but I liked how they turned out.  For me, every pansy is beautiful!!  Hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend and enjoying some nice weather for a change.

Thanks for stopping by,

Nancy

I entered this post at CardzTV Challenge Anything Goes - #43.

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

These are beautiful, and good for you, making four of them to have on hand. I like these colors, either separately or combined, and pansies are pretty in any color. Enjoy the warm weather while you can!

PJ said...

This cards are perfect. I really like those oval dies, with the scallop edges too. Just takes the cards over the top. Great job with the coloring.