Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Easter Lamb Card

I had purchased this stamp set from SU last year and love it!  I decided to use it to make Jennifer an Easter card as she is such an animal lover.


It came together so quick.  I adhered DSP I had for my layer on some Whisper White paper.  After I colored in my lamb, I embossed my second layer and cut out an circle.  I placed my lamb on the DSP making sure it was centered in the circle and then popped up my embossing layer with some dimensionals.


I made a banner stamping only the greeting from the stamp and then glued some pink ribbon underneath it so it would show up more.  For the inside sentiment, I used another $1 stamp from Michael's.  I love looking through their bins!


I can't believe the temperature change here.  It is 80 degrees!!  And I love it!!  All my flowers are popping through and all the buds are appearing on the trees.  Can I say winter is finally over??  Hope everyone is having a great week!

Thanks for stopping by,

Nancy

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Awwww, sweet sweet adorable and sweet! Did I mention sweet? The white embossed panel looks just like the lamb's wool in the stamp. So cute! Enjoy your beautiful spring. We're still having rain.

PJ said...

Such a sweet little Easter card for Jennifer. How cute. I too love go through those bins, and bonus for me my daughter works at Michael's. I'm so wanting to move by you. 80 degrees.. oh that is divine. We are still cool and rainy here. better then snow but not as good as your weather. I hope we can say winter is over, but we've had snow in May.. so I guess I have to wait a bit.