Friday, April 7, 2017

Easter Cross Card

I love making note cards and when I saw this VIDEO I decided to make some for Easter.  The only problem was that I didn't have the new version of this punch, but fortunately Brenda had made an earlier version using the old punch.  So I combined the two versions, as I liked using a colored layer of CS.


I made a bunch of these and these are a few samples that I have left.  Here is the VIDEO of the older version for you to view.  I was so pleased with how they turned out.


Here is the inside sentiment I used that I got from Michael's years ago!


These cards can be used for other occasions as well.  You can use any color and DSP that you have on hand.  It is had to believe that it is Palm Sunday weekend.  Fortunately, the weather is suppose to warm up this weekend as it has been very cold, windy and raining here.  Hope you and your family have a wonderful weekend.

Thanks for stopping by,

Nancy

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

That punch makes such a pretty cross, and such a clever idea! So many occasions it could be used for, and dressed up or down. I love your subtle, but pretty cards!

PJ said...

This card is LOVELY.. Thank you so much for sending me this Easter card. I had no idea it was a punch. Of course I've now decided I need to order the new punch. The gals that think of these creative things to do just amaze me.