Thursday, October 20, 2016

Spooky Halloween Card

Here is another Halloween card that I made.  I love the black spider webs that SU put out last year.  I think they go so well with the Woodland Embossing Folder.


This card came together really quick, which is what I needed.  I saw this on Pinterest and decided to give it a try.



Here is the inside of the card.  I used my favorite Michael's stamp again!


Recipe:

Ink - Basic Black
Paper - Whisper White, Black, Pumpkin Pie
Stamps - Among the Branches
Accessories - Woodland Embossing Folder
Embellishments - Spider Doily, Ribbon, Twine

I decided to make some of my favorite treats last night - Tootsie Pop Ghosts using coffee filters.  I make them every year for my daughters to take to work and have some to give away.  This year Jennifer is having her first real birthday party with some friends on Sat., so I made a bunch to put out on the table as well.


Hope everyone is having a great week .  Our weather has been so beautiful here but the rains are coming in fast today.  It could stay like this all year long for me!  I would be a happy camper!

Thanks for stopping by,
Nancy, Rachel & Sarah


3 comments:

Denise said...

Cute, Cute, cute! Love your card and the Tootsie Pop ghosts!

Leslie Miller said...

Those really are the most beautiful spider webs I've ever seen. I love the sentiment circle, too. Looks like a cool set. And those Tootsie Pops! Too cute! The coffee filters are a great idea -- already cut in circles. Just tie with ribbon and add the faces. Very fun!

PJ said...

This is a great card. I always miss out on cute things like that black spider web, gosh I don't even remember seeing that. I wish I would have, because it looks like a lot of fun for making Halloween cards. You Tootsie pops are positively ghostly. ☺ super cute.