Thursday, September 29, 2016

BOO Halloween Card

This is the last card my friend and I made before she left to go home to Florida.  We thought it was so cute.  I had seen it on Pinterest and wanted to try it.


Recipe:

Ink - Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie
Stamps - Howl-0-ween Treat
Paper - Smokey Grey, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White Thick, Daffodil Yellow, Shimmery Black, Gold
Accessories - Framelits  BOO to You, Woodland Embossing Folder
Embellishment - Rhinestones

I used my Pumpkin Pie CS for my base card.  I ran my Smokey Slate CS through the embossing folder and sliced an opening big enough for my cute little owl to slip behind the tree.


I stamped my images in Pumpkin Pie on my Whisper White CS and used my framelits to cut them out.  I sponged the moon in Pumpkin Pie just to give it some texture and cut it to fit the corner of the card and scattered a few stars around.  We loved how it tuned out.


The sentiment is stamped in Basic Black.  I love this sentiment as it is big!  Well, October is almost here - time to start decorating for Halloween!  We always loved that holiday, and now that it is Jennifer's birthday it is even better.  Jennifer graduated to the next class - Pre -School and is having so much fun!  It is hard to believe that she is going to be 3 years old!

My air-conditioner has been replaced with the heat as it has turned rainy and cold.  I hope my mums withstand the cold as they turned out so beautiful this year.  I'll have to take some pictures.

Thanks for stopping by,
Nancy, Rachel & Sarah

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

You and your friend must have had so much fun when she was visiting! These cards are so cute and fun! Love how the owl is peeking from behind a tree. Too cute! We've turned the heat on, too. A little drizzly today which is good for World Cardmaking Day. I'm going to stamp!

PJ said...

I love decorating for the Holidays too, I don't do as much as I use to, but I still try a bit. Your card is super cute. I really like the boo and scattered stars, it just adds to the cuteness. It sure did turn cool here too. No heat quite yet, but gosh my legs want the heating pad again for sure. Cold is not fun.