Friday, April 8, 2016

Music Note Birthday Card

Well, it looks like the few nice days we had are turning into a snow forecast for tomorrow!  OMG!  Where is spring??  The card I am posting today I created for my friend's birthday.  She has played the piano all of her life and when I saw this adorable die at CAS-ual Fridays Stamps I knew I had to have it to make cards for her.


It came together so quick and easy!  I used Whisper White for my base A2 card size in landscape mode and layerd a piece of SU Real Red.  The next layer of Whisper White I die cut 3 music notes spacing them out.  For my sentiment I used a $1 stamp from Michael's!  I love those stamps.  I always check out the $ bin when I go there and find something!


For my inside sentiment I used SU's stamp set  Party with Cake in Real Red.  I loved how it turned out - very clean and simple!  Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Thanks for stopping by,
Nancy, Rachel & Sarah

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Those music notes are so cute and it's a darling card! Perfect for your friend!