Saturday, April 2, 2016

Birthday Gift Card

My daughter's stepson's birthday was coming up, and I saw this cute video over on Chic n'Scratch's blog and decided to make some to have on hand.  It seems like the girls are always going to a friend's birthday gathering, and I thought this was a nice way to present a gift card or even money!


I had just ordered the Sketched Dots Tag a Bags, so the timely was just right.  This is also a great way to use up some more scraps of DSP.


Here is what the inside of my gift card looked like.  It was so quick and easy to put together.  You could also change up the stamp set for other occasions.  I love the look of this card - and it fits nicely in the medium white envelope.  Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Thanks for stopping by,
Nancy, Rachel & Sarah



2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Cute! And perfect paper for a birthday!

PJ said...

This is super cute. You always have the sweetest ideas for gift giving. ☺