Saturday, April 16, 2016

Curtain Fold Anniversary Card

Have you seen all the curtain fold cards out on the blogs?  I needed an anniversary card for my daughter and decided to make one.  I was surprised how easy it all came together.


Recipe:

Stamps - Botanicals for You, Party Pants
Ink - Old Olive
Paper - Botanical Garden Pack, DSP - Botanical Gardens
Accessories - Botanical Framelit Dies

There is a lot of great how-to videos on this curtain folding technique.  For my card, I scored my DSP layer (on the long side) 1", 3", 4", 6", 7", 9", 10" and 11" after cutting it 12" x 5 1/2" and then cutting is diagonally 1" from the bottom corner to corner.   I decided to use the sentiments I did, so I could use this for a birthday card as well.  I have decided when making cards  to make as least 2 of each, so I have an extra one on hand.


For the inside I added a small border of DSP on the bottom.  We were watching Jennifer yesterday when my daughter came home from work with the mail.  She loved it!  I really fell in love with this Stamp set and dies, so I'm sure you will be seeing more of them.  The weather here is beautiful and will be for all next week!  Yah! Spring is finally here!  Have a great weekend!

Thanks for stopping by,
Nancy, Rachel & Sarah

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Very nice! Fun design and love the tropical print and die cut flowers. The curtain fold looks fabulous with the double sided DP!