Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Candy Cane Holders

I made these adorable candy cane holders for my daughter to take to the Wellness Center.  Dawn put together this great how-to video.  She said she got the idea from Pinterest.  One can really get addicted to that website!!

Since I had a lot to make, I cut out and scored all my holders first.  Then I did my stamping.  I used SU's stamp sets Festival of Trees for the - A Merry Wish, the Lots of Joy for the sentiment on the back of the holder, and the little star from the Jolly Bingo Bits.  I used the Whisper White craft ink and let it dry thoroughly before inserting the candy cane and tying the ribbons.



Here is a picture of the finished product with the ribbon and trim that I used.


Then I placed them in a cute Xmas basket I had and they are all ready to go!


These were so easy to put together - great for teachers, bus drivers, Sunday School, kids, etc.  Hope everyone is having a great week.  One more week until Christmas!!  Are you ready????

Thanks for stopping by,
Nancy, Rachel & Sarah

1 comment:

  1. I just got done seeing some Rudolph lollipop covers, and now this! So many cute ideas. These are great and look so festive there in the basket!

    ReplyDelete