Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Birthday Card

I had another birthday card to make and decided to use the new butterfly thinlet set.  My youngest daughter's birthday was Monday and both she and Jennifer love butterflies.  I had seen this card on Pinterest knew they would like it.


Recipe:

Paper - Whisper White, Rich  Razzleberry
Stamps - Butterfly Thinlet Set, Outlined Occasions
Accessories - Embossing Folder
Embellishments - Rhinestones, ribbon

I started with an A2 sized card.  My layer of Whisper White was 4"x 5 1/4" which I embossed.  I love this embossing folder.  I have had it a long time and am not sure of its name.  It has cute little birds on it.  I then taped a piece of ribbon in the middle and adhered it to the base card,  My panel layers were 3" x 3 3/4" of Rich Razzleberry and 3 1/2" x 2 3/4" of Whisper White.  I stamped my greeting on the upper right corner and used dimensionals to adhere it to the base card.  I then die cut my butterfly using my drier sheet which made it pop right out.  I adhered it on the panel with some glue dots and applied some rhinestones.



For the inside I stamped my sentiment and used the small butterfly stamp in the set.  I also stamped my envelope with it as well.  I really liked how it turned out and she loved it!

We have some beautiful weather here this week.  A little warm but better than snow!!  Have a great week!

Thanks for stopping by,
Nancy, Rachel & Sarah

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

What a beautiful big butterfly die cut! Of course they would love it. So pretty, not just on the front, but on the inside, too!