Friday, January 18, 2013

Sour Cream Packs

I have been working on some treats to send to the hospital with my daughter for Valentine's Day. This is the first tray of goodies.
 
 

Supplies:
 
Paper - Valentine DSP, Real Red, Pretty In Pink - SU 
Stamps - Animal Crackers - SU, My Heart - Michael's
Punches - Heart, Large Scalloped, Circle - SU
Accessories - Embossing Folder - Swiss Dots - SU
 

 I made a bunch of sour cream packs (SCS has a tutorial for this) using some Valentine paper and decorated them with a cute stamp from SU. I love this stamp set!  Rachel and Sarah have used this set alot. After coloring them, I punched them out with my large scalloped punch and popped them up with a dimensional. I always try to decorate the tray with a centerpiece. The Valentines were made using my heart punch. I punched out 8 hearts for each flower, ran them through the embossing folder and glued a pipecleaner in the center for the stem and then glued them together. I then colored and punched out some decorative stamps I had for the center of the flowers and put them into a paper milk box container for some stability. Loved how turned out.

It's hard to believe that Valentine's Day is around the corner - the holidays are really going fast!  Hope you have a good weekend!

Thanks for stopping bye,
Nancy, Rachel & Sarah

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

What a sweet little pile of treats! I love making sour cream packs. So easy and fun. These are going to be well received!