Friday, January 11, 2013

Heart Card

Here is another card that I made for my daughter who needed an engagement card, but I think it could be used as a Valentine's Day card as well.
 
 


Supplies:

Paper - Pretty in Pink, Brushed Gold -SU
Stamps -Wonderful Words, Polka Dot Punches - SU
Punches - Heart - SU
Techniques - Embossing Powder - Gold

My base card is an A2 size (5 1/2" x 4 1/4") with the fold on the top.  The next layer of brushed gold is 3 1/2" x 4 3/4" and then I applied another layer of pretty in pink sized  3 1/4" x 4 1/2".  I stamped my hearts, embossed and punched them out and layered them on hearts cut out of brushed gold,  I then stamped my sentiment and embossed it as well.  It's a pretty clean and basic looking card but I liked how it turned out.  You could use any heart stamps, die cuts, etc. that you have on hand.

Everyone around here has been down with either the flu or some type of virus.  What a way to start off the New Year!  Hope everyone in your family is well or is on the mend.  Enjoy the weekend!

Thanks for stopping bye,
Nancy, Rachel & Sarah



1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

This is sweet! A very nice, simple design, and I can always use ideas like this. Thanks!