Monday, September 24, 2012

Halloween Ghost Lollipops

I have been making these ghosts lollipops for years and each year I think I won't make them but they are back by popular demand!



I can't remember where I first saw the instructions but it is pretty simple.  I get a big box of pops from Sam's Club and white coffee filters.  I open up the coffee filters and stamp a face on each one.  This year I used a Peechy Keen Stamp that I thought was pretty cute!  I wrap the filter around the pop and I use a small plastic hair tie to keep the filter in place.  I get a huge big bag of them in CVS and have them around to braid the girls hair.  This makes it alot easier to wrap the 1/8" ribbon around them for some decoration.  My daughter is a nurse and every holiday I make up some trays for her to take to the patients.  The Halloween Ghost lollipops are always included.  The centerpiece is just a can that I saved and cleaned and wrapped with white seam binding and glued on some googly eyes.  I put some styrofoam in the center of the can to support the pops. One of several trays is ready to go!

Thanks for stopping bye,
Nancy, Rachel & Sarah

1 comment:

Bethany Christiansen said...

Such an adorable idea!! And you are so kind to do this for the patients at the hospital--thank you so much for sharing!! Happy Halloween!! xoxo