Friday, September 13, 2024

Birthday Card for Juan

 We celebrated our Great Grandson's birthday over Labor Day.  He turned 3 years old which is so hard to believe.  It seems like yesterday he was born!  I was thinking about what kind of card to make for him and found this cute card over at Pinterest.  


I added some layers to the number 3 and the balloons to make them stand out! This was a larger card - 5 1/2" x 7 1/4" - so I made an envelope with my  envelope maker.


For my inside sentiment, I used SU's Happiest of Birthdays stamp set.  I love this set and have used it so many times!  I used my SU balloon punch to decorate the inside!


They celebrated his birthday by going to the Crayola Co. Here is a picture of Jennifer and Juan painting.  He loves to paint!


Of course, he loves Spiderman!  He loved his cake and the night light he now has in his room!


He loves blowing out candles and singing Happy Birthday!!  So cute!  We had a great time!

Thanks for stopping by,


Nancy

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, wow, this is all so much fun! Super cute card, all festive and happy, and the cake is the coolest ever! Amazing that it came with the night light. Juan must have loved it. And the Crayola Co is yet another fun thing for kids to do over there!

Anonymous said...

So cute!